The treatment should be carried out by an aesthetic or breast surgeon well versed and experienced in the field of breast augmentation surgery for better outcomes. The surgeon will choose 1 of three incisions to do the surgery (see above) so that the scarring will be minimum and not obviously visible.
- Under the arm (axillary)
- Under the nipple (peri-areolar)
- Under the breast (infra-mammary)
The surgeon will place the breast implants either under the chest muscle (sub-muscular) or over the breast tissue (sub-mammary). The surgeon will discuss the type and size of implant with you before the surgery.
After surgery, there will be some fine sutures and the breast will be bandaged to reduce swelling and bleeding. You should be able to return home on the same day or choose to stay overnight at a hospital if required.
Post Operative Care
- Following breast augmentation surgery, it is advisable do as little as possible to reduce swelling or bleeding. It may be difficult and uncomfortable to raise your arms including washing your hair
- Avoid driving during the first week because your reaction time or mobility will be affected. If you are on any strong pain medication, you should avoid driving long distances for the first few weeks because the medicine may make you drowsy and impair your reflexes
- After 7-10 days, you will notice more freedom in the arm movements and you may begin gentle stretching exercises to keep your muscles agile
- Stay out of direct sunlight and artificial UV for around 1 year to prevent sunburn because the skin in this area will be thinner after breast augmentation surgery. Use a sunscreen if necessary
- After the first month, you may begin low impact exercises
Best Motiva Breast Implants Malaysia
A compression non-wired bra may be worn 24 hours a day for a minimum of six weeks after your breast implants surgery. Depending on the rate at which you heal, a breast augmentation recovery bra may need to be worn after three months. Your surgeon should be able to advise you on the appropriate post-operative care plan.
What are the side effects of breast augmentation?
implant ruptures may cause pain, swelling or displacement of the implant. If this happens, she will likely need to have surgery to remove and replace the breast implants
Capsular contracture occurs when the scar tissue that forms around the implant tightens up and squeezes the implant, causing it to become hard and misshapen. This condition can be treated with surgery or massage therapy.
Silicone leaks can cause inflammation and other health problems. If you experience any symptoms such as pain, swelling or redness around your breasts, you should consult your doctor right away.
Gem Clinic as an aesthetic clinic in Malaysia, we provide several breast enhancement surgery methods to our clients. Including breast filler which is also known as breast enlargement injection, This non surgical method is nearly pain free and also produces more viable fat grafts, hence longer lasting results. Nano fats are rich in mesenchymal stem cells. Mesenchymal stem cells are adult stem cells that can produce more than one type of cell within the body. Hence, these fat grafts give rise to more breast fat, increasing your breast size.
Gem Clinic provides the best and safest breast enlargement surgery in Malaysia, as the pricing of our breast implants starts from RM26,000. Based on the services you choose, contact us now for more information.
There are many factors that contribute to the level of pain experienced during and after breast augmentation.The type of surgery, the size of the incision, the location of the incision, and the individual's pain tolerance all play a role in determining how much pain is experienced. Breast augmentation surgery is typically less painful than breast reduction surgery.
During your recovery, you may experience some swelling, bruising, and discomfort. These are all normal side effects of breast implants surgery. Our surgeon will give you specific instructions on how to care for yourself during your recovery period. It is important that you follow these instructions carefully in order to ensure a successful outcome.