For people who have never had any aesthetic treatments done before, PRP therapy is safest 1st step you can take into the world of aesthetic rejuvenation. One does not have to worry about having foreign materials injected into the face because PRP is derived from one’s own blood and fully bio-compatible. Nothing else needs to be added because PRP itself is already bursting with nutrients that our skin craves.
Magic PRP facial involves getting your blood drawn and then spinning to isolate the plasma from the red and white blood cells, after which the obtained platelet rich plasma is micro-needled into your skin to achieve incredible, versatile results.
The idea is that injecting PRP into damaged tissues will stimulate your body to grow new, healthy cells and promote regeneration. The benefits are amazing and include everything from decreasing the appearance of fine lines, zapping acne scars and hyperpigmentation, to stimulating collagen and also toning of saggy facial muscles
we can personalize your PRP treatments to achieve a wide range of goals, from aesthetic improvements to speed-healing of injuries. During your consultation we will carefully observe your current condition and listen to your goals to determine if a PRP treatment is right for you.
The human blood consists of 4 main components:
- Red blood cells which carries oxygen to the whole body
- White blood cells which fight bacteria and viruses that causes infection
- Platelets which are healing agents in the body. Platelets are among the first cells to arrive at fresh wounds to initiate the healing process.
- Plasma which is a straw-coloured fluid in which all blood cells are suspended and carried throughout the body via blood vessels.
Magic PRP creation can be summarized in 3 basic steps:
1. Approximately 20 mls of blood is withdrawn from client and transferred to blood tube. The blood is mixed with an anti-coagulant inside the blood tube.
2. The blood tube is then loaded into a centrifuge to separate platelets from other blood components. Post processing, it clearly shows PRP that has been separated from red blood cells. The PRP obtained is very concentrated and rich in healing and growth factors because other blood components have been separated from it. PRP injections will stimulate growth of new capillaries and collagen in our skin.
3. PRP solution ready for injection. The PRP injection process is comfortable contrary to your imagination, due to prior numb cream application.
The whole PRP procedure takes 45 minutes from numb cream application, blood-taking, processing and administration. Expect to have some redness of the face post procedure that will last up to 3 days. Well, wait no more and book a PRP appointment with us today.
Within 5 to 7 days of PRP treatment, pores become more refined and the face gives out a healthy glow. Usually, we recommend PRP therapy every 2 weeks until the desired results have been achieved. Gradually, with repeated treatments of PRP (3-5 sessions), facial skin becomes firmer and tighter, while fine wrinkles fade away.
We also use PRP liberally in scar treatment for example acne scars, surgical scars, traumatic scars, etc due to the excellent healing properties of PRP.
Due to high client satisfaction, we dare guarantee that you’ll definitely be satisfied with our PRP therapy which is far more effective that conventional facial.
Even though platelets are small compared to other blood cells, every platelet is laden with various healing and growth factors. That is why platelets have been harvested for use in the medical field since the nineties for many types of ailments including joint pains, diabetic ulcers, hair loss, and in plastic surgery.
Approximately 10 years ago, the PRP became popular after doctors in Europe and South Korea started using it for aesthetic treatment. Lately, PRP has gained even more fame when it is found to accelerate healing for sports injuries among celebrity sportsperson.